Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Leash On Life! Making a House a Home!

Once again, I entered random numbers into the zipcode search at Petfinder.com.
I found not one, but two lovely ladies waiting for a home in Hinsdale, Illinois!
They are sisters and prefer to be together.  Can anyone help?
Here is Coco...
From the Hinsdale Humane Society, Hinsdale, Illinois:   "Name: Coco Description: Labrador Retriever - yellow Gender: Female (Spayed) Age: 3 years, 6 months Details: MEET YOUR MATCH description: Orange - Busy Bee. What's better than one nice, sweet, obedient Labrador? Two! Coco is hoping to be adopted into a home with her canine companion, Lady. They are both very nice dogs that will be welcome additions to the lucky family that adopts them. Coco has been approved for placement with children 8 years of age or older. Her adoption fee is $100. You can adopt both Lady and Coco for only $150!"
Pet ID: 311 • Spayed/Neutered • House trained • Primary color: Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn

Here is her lovely sister, Lady

From the Hinsdale Humane Society, Hinsdale, Illinois: "Name: Lady Description: Labrador Retriever - black Gender: Female (Spayed) Age: 3 years, 7 months Details: MEET YOUR MATCH description: Orange - Busy Bee. What's better than one nice, sweet, obedient Labrador? Two! Lady is hoping to be adopted into a home with her canine companion, Coco. They are both very nice dogs that will be welcome additions to the lucky family that adopts them. Lady has been approved for placement with children 8 years of age or older. Her adoption fee is $100. You can adopt both Lady and Coco for only $150!"


Pet ID: 310 • Spayed/Neutered • House trained • Primary color: Black


Remember, even if you cannot help directly you can click on the link to donate to their care.  You can forward this message far and wide because you just never know!  
Again, these dogs are DYING while they wait for us to find the perfect time to give a pet a home.  The time, my friends, is NOW!
Further, there are people (like myself) who are willing to drive these pets across the country to their new home, so distance is never a problem!


Will you help?


These ladies need exercise and a warm, loving home.  Look how sad they are.
As a bonus they will give you the exercise you need to live a long, healthy life and lots and lots of unconditional love!
Shelters, no matter how lovely, are no fun.  Help them.  Please.


  • 630/323-5630
With Love and Hope,
Andie

11 comments:

  1. They are TOO CUTE! I have a golden retriever and have been considering another dog aka playmate for Teddy when we move..these guys are sooo cute! I wouldnt' be able to say no..may they find a happy and safe home very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andie, everytime I see pets that need a home it makes me sad. If I could take in more I would. I hope these 2 sweeties get a nice home! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. We already have a sweet sweet lab...she brings us so much happiness. They are the best people dogs. Good luck...I am sure they will find a home. Lovely spot you have created with your heart here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet are they Andie... Labs make good Family pets too, great with kids, I hope they both find the best Home!

    Here's my e-mail so we can try the address thing again *winks*... RCGrose@juno.com
    I have a good memory... it's just short! *LOL* So I totally forgot that the address thing had not been resolved! *blushing, sorry!*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two ladies are beautiful but they need to lose a little weight. No matter they're gorgeous and I hope find a home quickly, we all need someone to love us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute... I hope they find a home as soon as possible... Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful sisters - my daughter has 2 labradors one named Coco and the other Candy - they are such loyal affectionate beautiful friends.
    I hope you are able to find a loving home.
    xx
    "All Things French"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute doggies! I hope they find a home. This is a great thing you are doing! Loved your ormolu, BTW...Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh mercy...I always told my husband if I ever could I would have a no kill shelter. The only problem? i'd fall in love with all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart just breaks for these beautiful animals who need a home. I know these are wonderful dogs and will pray they get a home soon.
    Thanks for popping in to see me with your cleverness! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These lovely dogs are so beautiful, aren't they? Their eyes look so full of character and love. It's heartbreaking to see them without a home.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...